Supplying Outdoor Sign Display Products for Business Since 1974!
Our New Selection of UV Printed Signs and Outdoor Sign Holders
Sidewalk Signage - Indoor & Outdoor A Frame Signs, Letter Boards & Markerboards
Looking for an attractive indoor or outdoor advertising display? Our sidewalk signs are available in many different types, sizes and materials. Pavement fixtures are a perfect way to create cheap and effective marketing for menus, directional instructions, sales information, political ads, and other messaging. Double-sided stands maximize visibility in both directions, while metal framing is ideal for use on lawns or in yards. Outdoor sidewalk signs are ideal for promotions in areas with heavy foot traffic and will attract the attention of passersby. We carry 100s of A frame signs at wholesale prices, ideal for companies looking to buy in bulk for maximum exposure. Signboards that can attract and inform both foot and vehicle traffic can be found outside on pathways, lawns and terraces, but they are also effective in lobbies, hallways or concourses. Sidewalk signs, also called sandwich boards, allow retail or service businesses to attract customers and visitors with easy-to-update messages. Sturdy metal or weighted pavement frames are available in an assortment of models that can fill many roles for many industries as needed.What types of sandwich boards are there?
- Sidewalk signs with water bases are an excellent marketing tool for businesses. Available with custom inserts protected by clear lenses or write-on boards, weighted holders are ideal for placement outside with their wind-resistant springs. Instead of blowing away or falling down, water base frames will sway in breezy weather conditions and remain upright.
- Metal pavement signage displays graphics in sturdy double-sided frames. Made of aluminum or steel, sandwich boards are excellent for indoor or outdoor advertising with their durable construction and clear acrylic lenses. Some metal models feature a header area for a second insert for showing a company logo or additional branding information.
- Letterboard signs allow for custom messaging and include black and red lettering. Displays like these are easy to read from a distance and are easily portable. Letterboards come with black or white backing surfaces and feature red numbers and symbols to catch the attention of onlookers. Some custom message stand models offer a fillable base for windy conditions. Replacement kits for lettering are also available at low wholesale prices.
- Plastic A frame signs are a cheap and durable advertising solution for almost any organization. Polyethylene frames are made for inserts, lettering, markers or posters and are great for buying in bulk. Plastic constructions require less maintenance because they will not rust or splinter in inclement conditions. In addition to markerboard styles, this type of holder is available with Coroplast® insert panels that can be commercially printed as needed.
- Write-on holders are excellent for creating custom promotions that can be changed as often as desired. These A-frames are available in chalkboards and markerboards, allowing the use of traditional chalk, dry and wet erase markers in a full range of colors. Stylish write-on displays can be found with white, black, and green backing surfaces and are ideal for restaurants, bars and retail stores. To change graphics, simply wash the lettering away with a wet cloth and create a new piece of artwork. This type of high visibility signage is a superior way to attract customers and potential patrons using completely individualized messaging that reflects branding and style through color and design.
Our durable pavement signage is available at wholesale pricing for single or bulk purchases. Cheap customizable fixtures like these are ideal for small businesses and large corporations alike. Indoor-outdoor stands are an exceptional solution for any marketing situation.What kinds of operations benefit from using sandwich boards?
- With these signs, restaurants can create and showcase custom menus that make changing information fast and simple. Available flavors of ice cream, drinks on tap and food pricing to specialty items or event information are some of the many choices. Bars can publicize game nights, drink specials and entertainment to attract customers.
- Stores use signboards like these to inform passersby of prices, sales and availability of new or hot items. Write-on surfaces and letterboards are effective for this type of promotion, whether using pre-printed or hand-written messages. Whether used curbside or in mall walkways, exterior advertisements help draw attention from foot or car traffic.
- Outdoor frames are effective at directing bystanders on foot or in a vehicle. Directional instructions, such as “Parking” or “Line Forms Here,” can be useful for retail, restaurant, hospitality or institutional organizations.
- Lightweight metal models are ideal for real estate agencies advertising sale properties, for promoting local businesses or political candidates, or simply to market merchandise or services. Highly portable, easy to change as needed and remarkably cost efficient, this type of fixture can be used on grass, in sand or on hard surfaces, depending on the base.
Cheap curbside holders offer a portable design and sturdy yet lightweight fabrication. Some models feature a folding construction, while others have wheels for ease of mobility. A-frames allow for custom messaging, using printed graphics or handwritten advertisements on markerboards or chalkboards. These versatile fixtures make it easy to showcase eye-catching prints and easily change information on the fly. Wholesale priced frames are superb for bulk purchases and make it easy to create high visibility, economical marketing that will attract and inform customers and potential patrons alike.
Check out our site directory for a complete listing of shopping categories.